working girl ditsy

i haven't actually had this much responsibility in a job ever. heee... this time, fucking up will land my company in the papers, in jail or in court. therefore i decided to work late today. have 2 deadlines tomorrow and a huge one on friday, and a compulsory-ish half day office social on thursday which i wouldn't wanna miss, for more reasons than to recreate boy+alcohol combination from last weekend. but an ill-timed fire alarm left me the only evacuee of an empty building, shivering slightly on the nippy sidewalk at 8 pm. One of the bosses offered to lend me money to go wait out the fire truck in the pub next door, as I hadn't been as smart as him in picking up all his stuff on his way out the door (he was working late too; 2 weeks ago that would have been exciting as i had a crush on him. but now i'm all about boys my age or younger. and also single.)

Comments

Popular Posts