Leching at boffins since 1981

We have an elusive hottie on our floor. In fact, he may be the building hottie. So far I’ve caught only 2 glimpses of him striding past my door (my wall is glazed, more viewing time…) Also, my workmate and I have been lusting after the hottie together, without really knowing if it’s the same one. There have been no simultaneous hottie sightings yet. Our descriptions are loose – tall, dark blonde short curly hair, lean, green satchel, slight stoop, delicious. (Although if there is more than one that fits this description, I should really re-evaluate the potential of my workplace.)
A short stocky one with nice biceps just went by… not my type though. I like ‘em tall, lean, not too beefy, not too skinny, preferably with black hair, and preferably academically inclined. Although now I am expanding my tastes to include corporate types… slick city boys with black suits and pink cheeks, with an electronic pass and a blackberry.
[Still, I draw the line at ipods. Face the music for fuck’s sake, don’t stuff your senses with your personalised taste in culture, language, people and music. Live the city, full on!]
Time to visit the floor kitchenette… let’s see if hottie drinks coffee at 12.30. Imagine if had a whiskey-filled hip flask! Now that would be fate…

Comments

nemo said…
ole ole! now we are talking! woohoo!! happy days are here again. for the blog i mean.

Popular Posts