gone with the wind?

so, sometimes i feel like Ashley after the War passes him by*, leaving him yearning for the glow in a life that was. other times i feel like i may have more spunk than that. and my salvation isn't far away, only as much longer than a year as i want to make it. lazy vs scared is the eternal battle .
other times i catch myself singing the song of the elite tribe of the gainfully employed - 'i haaaate mondaaaayyyy'... and grin. at these times, if i were the humble type, i'd thank my stars.
so it goes, rum te tum no more. let's see if there are other rhythms.
*Mitchell, M. "Gone with the Wind". US: Macmillan, 1936

Comments

Anonymous said…
frankly speaking, my dear...i care a damn.
Ink Spill said…
clark ke takley pe bajaa le tera naya rhythm!
wendigo said…
anonymous dude/ette - you could at least refrain from misquoting. rhett said "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn".

Popular Posts