to be or not to be

Maybe Allah had decreed that I should not have a blog after all. Or Ma Durga frowns upon such shameless displays of personal feelings in public fora. Blogspot is taking way too long to publish my post, the meanie. But this is surreal. If you can read this, I have managed to post. If you can’t read this, then it’s just me sitting in a cold white room writing letters to no-one. The views are excellent though. Housing stock from the late 20s is crowding around my high-up studio, excellent ochres and brick reds against the general greyness. They are not houses any more though. I’d like to think they’re vacant and waiting to be explored Narnia style (it is London, after all), but now and then, a bright glimpse of office-type lighting shows itself. Commerce, thou hast won through. And I scribble away in defeat. Where’s the romance?
Anyhow, I have managed to put in my secular bitty for today, so yay! Will try and be more subtle next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
madam,
you have immense class and no respect whatsoever - which is so refreshing.

yours,
the magician uncle of the rotten nephew
wendigo said…
hmm
after a compliment like that, i would go read your blog, had you not been anonymous.

Popular Posts