my Bear

Some musings on my bear (we've been together for a year and a month) are to follow. You may need to avert your eyes at certain points.

He is full of surprises. I never know when to expect an evil joke about someone else, a nasty leg-pulling for me, or wide eyed geeky engineer innocence.
He has very soft cheeks, hands and lips.
He is very good at all sorts of games, even those he has never played before. A natural at tennis on the one hand and croquet on the other.
He is very bad at dancing. He has a horrible ganwar bhaiyya style of dancing and singing bollywood songs, but I have the sole privelege of witnessing this.
He has way too much hair, even on his head. I suppose bears do.
He imposes a film tax on anyone who stays at our place overnight. He makes them watch a film, usually 99, plus any other film of (his) choice, never mind if they have to stay up all night for it and miss their plans for the next day. Til date, Anne is the only one who has outfilmed him at this.
He drinks a lot about once in two months, and always wakes up feeling guilty. He nuzzles into my face or neck or whatever part is nearest and says 'sorry baby', whether I'm awake or not.
He is a bhukkad, and when he chomps up pizza, mangoes, sandwiches or cheese with much relish, he often gets food on his face. Much like a bear.

Comments

Popular Posts