the occasional pearl of w.

Firstly - I may not die alone, but I am certainly on my way to living alone for a long time. In fact, I am sure of it. I'm very very far from being married, about as far as you can possibly be. Pretty far from a relationship too. I hoped I wasn't far from flinging, but it's high summer, and I don't see any possibilities within a radius of 10 miles and 2 years, in spite of the general state of merriment and um.. heat.. in the air. But no fear! I have recently made a purchase at LoveHoney.com. Consumerism and liberalism rules!
Secondly - It is perilous to share the familiar. If you share your haunts with those who are about to go away, and you end up having good times in your favourite familiar places with these people, your mind will put an undue emphasis on companionship, and make you feel foolishly alone the next time you go back to your erstwhile happy lonesome haunt. I hate the negative emphasis placed by society on alone-ness. It is simply a mindfuck, and I don't have any place in it in my lovely lovely life.

I don't like tequila much. Caipirinhas don't contain it though, do they?


Comments

Anonymous said…
good gurl.

Popular Posts