Notice Inviting Tender

Opheliac must die as she is too crazy to let herself live. She kills a million capillaries every time she sighs in her passion for the wind and the trees and the river or a man. It is unhealthy, and it won’t last. Passion will turn to smog one day, and she will have nothing left to live for, and it will be too late for a new life, a usual life, a routine life, a structured life. Opheliac must die, but I cannot kill her. I need an Opheliac killer. The killer cannot be heartbreak, for she savours those. It cannot be starvation, because she has endless hidden means. It cannot be jealousy, because jealousy is dark passion. The appointed killer must somehow break the Opheliac spirit, and thereby ensure security for me for my remaining life. Submit application by Monday, interview on Tuesday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ditto
Anonymous said…
I am the dementor you are looking for. :P

./w
Zareen said…
Your assassin will have to go through me first. Come ON, woman! Spontaneous combustion through desire is SO way the way to go! The last flickers of passion are dying in the world... and now the lights want to put themselves out? You've got to be kidding me.

(OR: In the middle of all your growing up and going out, don't leave me here alone, everybody, please.)
Anonymous said…
motherhood.
piles of shit to clean every hour, and a mouth that treats a breast for its true worth.
will kill ophelia in a jiffy.
nothing like an itch to kill a headache.
application will take nine months for the due diligence process.
wendigo said…
anon: empathies...

./w: so this is the channel left to communicate through.. :)

zareen: haha.. you'd convinced me. almost. til the parantheses.

anon2: are you offering sperm then?

Popular Posts