don't anyone mention this to me on chat or real life.

you've been haunting me since early october, ever since i replayed some of your during and morning-after lines in my head. fool. they obviously weren't particularly unque. and you obviously didn't back off then because of 'the other' man. you realised how insecure i am, and how high maintenance i would be, and chose not to have me as part of your life. long ago. and i've been mistaking your puppy eyes ever since.

in dave mathews' words - was i fool to think... the way you looked at me...that you would take me home.
[well, yes! ]

i'm glad i had it out... again. i need to face this and not spin cobwebs any more. 2 ex's are getting married this year and it's about time i moved on from drunkenly kissing english boys. or boys who behave like english boys, irrespective of nationality or creed.

now though, i need to keep away from you, for my own sake. you're way too sexy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am NOT getting married!
And definetely not to your other ex!
What a nerve...

Popular Posts