bye bye love

it should be a short two weeks, and a good two weeks. yet the thought of leaving london for one of my other homes strikes a familiar panic in me. even though this time, on paper, i have much more to come back to; this time i have dates and return tickets and papers. this fear is very illogical, and it's very subliminal. and it's kind of sweet that i'm loathe to make another place home-base for a bit, though i've been looking forward to the break for months, and will enjoy being in the warm home-ness of my family very much.

this must be what love feels like :-)

Comments

Zareen said…
it is so is!
(what love feels like... to me at least)
I want to go! I need a break! I can't go without fluttering in panic.
And then I go.
And return.
Repeat cycle.

You write beautifully.

Popular Posts