I have a third world cough

Hacking heaving painful, with memories of backbreaking labour, inhuman living conditions, streets full of rubbish, human bodies, spit, and phlegm phlegm phlegm. When I cough, I'm the suffering mother of a thousand angry Amitabh Bacchans, about to die and become the core of my sons' steely resolve for revenge. When I cough, I'm the helpless victim of violent extreme imperialism, exploitative industrialism, hafta, mean bosses, evil goondas and eviller tycoons.
In other words, i have coughed my way into a 70s bollywood film, and the paracetamol has addled my brains.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you're better soon. I might not be able to take more of this...
Unknown said…
and mera baap chor hai.
sinusoidally said…
I have heard many a cough descriptions, but never this racist! Hope it has resolved...
wendigo said…
inky: how mean.

mibi: agar tuney Maa ka Doodh piya hai to shanti constructions ki Kasauti par Deewar khada karne ke liye apni Jaan pe khel ja. (etc)

sinusoidally: i liked your earlier comment better. didn't mean to be racist, but you're a doctor, you know more about coughs :)

Popular Posts