gtalk over 6.2 miles (instead of 4 floors)

Wendigo: yaar it seems my pink dangly earrings make me look slutty
Inkspill: who sez?
Wendigo: i wore them when i almost got 'picked up' near russel square. today i wore them and it happened twice!
Inkspill: whaaaa?
Wendigo: ya! first, in kensington gardens, a kaala came up to me and sat down and started telling me his life history and asking mine (i am maya, a singhalese sri lankan, who lives in maida vale with her boyfriend, who is a student of sociology, same as me)
and the second time was on the bus home by a buddha gujju guy, who has such a sweeet smile that i just wasn't sure what was going on until he actually asked me to go out to dinner with him, and asked for my number, as his only phone number was 'ghar ka'
well? are you reeling?
Inkspill: yes
i don't think the kaala meant any harm
Wendigo: also got leched at by turk type people on my ghar ke paas ka sadak
i am flummoxed
ya i guess not. kaala was actually a sweet type
Inkspill: wot u wearing?
Wendigo: white top and jeans
5 pounds wala
nothing particularly slutty type
Inkspill: haan
Wendigo: and definitely not by london standards
must be the earrings
Inkspill: i guess
hey bhagwaan
Wendigo: haan. i never heard of slutty earrings!
Inkspill: i don't see how they are slutty
Wendigo: accha now i wanna turn this conversation into a blog post
i am cheap, if not slutty

Comments

wendigo said…
i agree :*(
1conoclast said…
Hey Wendigo!
Random thoughts is right!
Howz it going?

Popular Posts