jingle bells

i am suffering from temporary euphoria. all sorts of silly thoughts are making me very happy and jiggly and bouncy. there isn't even a particular happy-making thing, just a vague sense of holidays or something in the air. Course, i did apply for my RSA visa this morning and it was relatively painless. then, there's a half-case of online shopped hand-picked vino waiting at the bear's office that we have to lug home tonight. and perhaps test drive. also, a colleague i'm very fond of sent me a nice email a while ago. among other things, he reminded me how delightful the south african vocabulary can be. 'cool bananas', another SA colleague once told me in joy, while today's email had a 'lucky fish' in it. at lunch time today i'm going to my favourtite little bookshop in westminster and single-handedly saving it from immediate bankruptcy, by shelling out 20 quid for Stephen Fry's latest autobiographical effort. Then, there are christmas party emails in my inbox, and my boss just accepted all my leave requests.
wheeee!
praps i'm coming down with something.

Comments

Seema said…
Happy times are here!!

Popular Posts