hanging in there

yawn, stretch, sigh, snuggle. i had a good hair day today. it makes suchh a difference.

can my few regular readers please go away for a couple of months? i'm sorry, i really don't mean to be unfriendly. but knowing that you would continue to read my little me-reports and introspections makes me want to stop, and produce wonderful travelogues or social commentaries. whereas actually i just need some time to scratch behind my ears right now.

a project is bugging me suddenly. it happened just now because i foolishly checked work email from home. something i kind of guaranteed the client wouldn't happen, seems to have happened. (with the boss away i've been having good fun playing miss bossy boots with all the power and responsibility - I need to know what your team is saying, not we, I) Tomorrow I may have to eat crow.

an unwelcome change from two nights a row eating me-cooked home food. i still can cook, but not as well. i think i've survived on eating out, takeaway and charity for a full 2 months now.

a workmate is Really bugging me. today was slap-your-workmate day according to virgin radio, but some of my more sensible senior colleagues vetoed my idea that we should follow this.

I have made a fits and starts sort of start on my salida estrategica. have downloaded a form on the one hand and called an immigration helpline a couple times and waited patiently in queue. on the other hand i've started a word file called new shpiel. this is going to be transformed into an award (and job) winning covering letter for my cv. all this in a week and a half. such fun!

am dabbling in experimental indian cinema tomorrow. eurgh, some may think, but it is free, and I am going with Priyanca, whom i haven't seen for a while (is it just 2 weeks??). I'm sure she doesn't miss me as much! everyone i know, goes away in the end (:)) I suppose it makes sense; Johnny Cash was a bit of an arse, much like me.

going to edinburgh again. now that i live in London, it's become the new 'other', which is very strange!

Comments

Anonymous said…
actually, i think Priyanca does miss you quite a bit!!!!!

Popular Posts