Yours to keep

I’m listening to Albert Hammond Jr. (album title above, which for some reason gives me goosebumps), loving it, and feeling slightly tingly about the boy who gave me the music, who also happens to be my latest crush in the office (boy number 3). Not certain whether he is making eyes only at me or this other woman in Planning also. While I am fine with being into more than one person myself, I cannot bear to share anyone’s attentions or have rivals… double standards? Oh well.

Think I may be getting used to the early sunsets. They’re not freaking me out so much anymore. Might be because I’ve made it a point to stay late a couple of nights and get my fill of alone-in-office-while-it’s-dark-outside time. Weird did you say? Quite.

Comments

Anonymous said…
missing post?

Popular Posts