tra la la

i have a headache and my feet are frozen inside the boots i wear. i haven't done a stick of work all day except the cold and dreary site visit which has probably implanted the seeds of pneumonia in my body. my phone keeps dying and then blips up saying i have yet another voicemail.

but -
my new boots are sexy, and i can walk in them. someone foolishly entrusted me with a job number earlier today - come friday, hours will move around on my timesheet. there are sooo many voicemail messages on my phone from all the corners of the globe and there are soooo many sachets of camomile tea in the kitchen. in a few hours it's play-time with the bear (an actual play, like theatre, not something dirty).

so - happy birthday to me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Budday to you indeed! Don't catch a cold! Have tonnes of tea. Enjoy the play. Wear sunscreen!


-Bengalooru waali Mummy
Chicu said…
birthday? happy birthday!!!

Popular Posts