putting my house in order

i've cleaned out the link list on the right. regretfully removed two misanthropes who refuse to update their blogs. added a girlie after my own heart, who also has a great rate of fire. although, by the rate of fire argument, i could easily delink my own urban blog. lucky i'm so partial to me then.
in the same spirit, i'm going to sainsbury's today after work. haven't done a decent whole-week shop since march (competition disruption blah blah). pork chops, salmon, yogurt, cereal, bread and egges never seemed so exciting. i will also attempt to find chilli oil in the asian grocery on f pal road. that is unless the damn thing has been recession bit and closed down. haven't passed it in daylight for a while.
ok, dilly dallied enough for this hour. should probably go and populate my ms word tables again. ooh which reminds me, started an online application for a job. not the dream job, but a possibly gettable one. we want big changes.. c'mon now... roll forward, life.

Comments

Popular Posts