wild mood swing - or i hate everything

  • utts was being an asshole on gtalk. quite an art, being an asshole on Gtalk.
  • i keep apologising for my actions, competition and otherwise.
  • i didn't do anything at work today. not a stick of work. next sunday will see me at the workplace, again.
  • bought new boots at a 15 pounds premium of what i'd hoped to pay. they aren't even that pretty.
  • everybody fancies ellie, nobody fancies me. i feel fat and water filled.
  • bloody hell!
  • bansi's getting married, anne's getting laid, amy's got a boyfriend and my mother is going senile in the fear that i won't ever provide her with a reason to throw a big party.
  • my father is weak and fallible, but won't listen to anyone who tries to take care of him.
  • i am a bitch for thinking the last two thoughts, and for wasting time writing this fucking blog post, when i could be brainstorming on competition instead

Comments

Ash said…
my my my. For the rest of your days, I shall thrice lie and sigh . And with these civilities carefully executed, let us now move on to grander, graver..er..stuff. I have to gang hang harangue (for this espeking class) many business type drodents and an Irishiteach who, go figure, doesn't seem to have a sense of the silly (I shall have to duly leverage and synerfucgize many a night and nightless day to get the green and have this sort of Ireshism outlawned). But, be that as it may, I still stand still lacking a topic of some import. So,now I bravely swing wild moodwise. Come chum, chuck off the gloom and throw us a blooming bone, or an...er.

Popular Posts