the axe hangs over our head

we didn't meet january targets, so big bosses will meet next week to make 'hard decisions', 'streamline', MAKE REDUNDANCIES. thinking things through:

Reasons for chucking me
High sick leave count
Recent low utilization
Not very close to those many tech directors
Boss knows about erratic performance
Our team will definitely be scrutinised

Reasons for keeping me
Overall good performance
Overall ok utilization
Very close to boss
Work in the pipeline will be difficult to deliver without me
I am not the worst in the team.

.... everything hangs by a thread.

Comments

richtofen said…
may the force be with you.


U.B.Wan
These 2 Points should keep you in:

Work in the pipeline will be difficult to deliver without me

I am not the worst in the team

Thats if you have managed to take an objective view.

Good Luck

Popular Posts