Rumbled

I was stupid enough to post as 'wendigo' on a project blog run by my office mates. I'm almost sure i used the anonymous posting thing, and used a hinty name 'caring critic in fulham' or some such, so they would know it was me, but not have access to the ole' skippin trippin. Clearly this was not a sober moment. And they got here, and two of them, bless the lads, then proceeded to run a few gentle inquiries in everyday conversation - so, Gaborone, was it... ever heard of Emilie Autumn (her horrible opheliac song)...etc. uff.

I think Rumbled is the cutest word ever for something so panic inducing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha.. you are a total Elliot Reed, I tell ya.

./w
wendigo said…
grrrummpph. thanks though.. i know what a compliment that is, coming from you :P

Popular Posts