just

my bloggy woggy waszh pheeling negleckted, ccho i came back.

Comments

Anonymous said…
[stunned and disgusted silence]

MenInBlack-I
Anonymous said…
Whoosha nicsh wittle bwlooger? Coochie coochie coo. Schee VAUnts her TUmmy scwaached, dousn’t she? But schee must first postie wostie another dwunk chweet bloggy woggy.

MenInPink-II
Anonymous said…
Hey Pinky back off! Being sarcastic to her is my domain! W, You write what you want, when you want, kid!

MenInGreen-III
wendigo said…
all you colourful people, thanks for your comments. and pink, don't mind the green one here; she worries about me, and won't take any guff from anonymous people offering to scratch my tummy. yes, it has happened before!
Anonymous said…
I meant her no harm, missus. I'm a good boy, I am.

MenInPinkTurnedYellow4Green
May I suggest photographs in your travelogues? Paragraphs would also be welcome.

The privileged-life Lutyens-bungalow guilt trip is a dead end. Been there, through that. Move on.

And I shall watch this comments space for the updated version of Joseph and his Wonderful Technicolour Dreamcoat. Further suggested colours - mauve, peach, cerise and cyan.

Popular Posts